— ... provides an insight to the way local actors understand and use local sites —
The UC Atlas accumulates a “complete index” of all users that inhabit a particular space – those that are more easily visible as well as those who usually fall through the mesh. The Atlas gathers profiles, coordinates and offers insight into the motivations, competencies, interests and goals of local actors - a “who’s who” that shows at one glance who does what and where to find them. This helps municipalities or project developers alike.
- To get to know key actors.
- To develop trust between those participating in the planning process.
- To understand the role of informal actors and initiatives.
- To establish local networks.
- To develop user-oriented infrastructures.